Researchers at the University of Washington have developed a breakthrough technology called Neural Voice Puppetry, which allows for accurate voice mimicry.
The system uses neural networks to analyze and reproduce the voice of a target speaker, opening up new possibilities in the world of voice technology.
This breakthrough could revolutionize the way we interact with virtual assistants, video games, and even the entertainment industry.
- Neural Voice Puppetry is a voice technology system developed by researchers at the University of Washington.
- The system uses a neural network to analyze the voice of a target speaker and reproduce it with a high degree of accuracy.
- The technology has numerous applications, including virtual assistants, video games, and even the entertainment industry.
- The system works by analyzing the target speaker’s voice and generating a mapping from the input signal to the output signal.
- The potential uses for this technology are vast, and it has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with technology and entertainment.
- It’s interesting to me that we might be able to preserve voices that we know and love from people in our time like famous actors etc.
- We might be able to even bring back voices from times past from famous people
- It gets a little creepy thinking you could keep your parents voice around forever
- And it gets more weird thinking that anybody can clone anybody at any time and the disruption of that might cause