Google has announced a new AI-powered version of Google News that is designed to better synthesize news sources and provide readers with accurate, relevant content. This new model combines the latest advancements in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning with input from human subject matter experts in order to produce a more focused and reliable news feed.
- Google has released a new version of Google News powered by AI.
- This AI is designed to synthesize news sources and provide reliable content for readers.
- This model uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to produce relevant content.
- Human subject matter experts are also consulted in order to create an accurate and reliable news feed.
- The new version of Google News is aimed at providing more focused coverage than traditional news sources can offer.
- Soon, I think most news we read will be AI summaries, with the long-form original thinking being a click away