Speak Music has unveiled a new device called Muse that allows drivers to control their car with Alexa. The device is designed to integrate with a car’s dashboard and provides drivers with voice control over their music, navigation, and other features
- Speak Music’s Muse is an Alexa-enabled device that provides drivers with voice control over their car’s music, navigation, and other features.
- The device is designed to integrate with a car’s dashboard and is powered by a smartphone app.
- Muse is able to control a variety of music and podcast apps, including Spotify, Pandora, and iHeartRadio.
- Muse also provides drivers with hands-free access to Alexa’s other features, such as weather updates, news, and smart home controls.
- Muse is set to be released later this year and is expected to cost around $50.
- One more thing to talk to 🙂
- The kids find it a blast to be able to talk to the robot while we are driving…
- It is cool to control your playlist and songs and audio books.