Ford has developed a humanoid delivery robot named Digit, which could revolutionize the package delivery industry. Digit has shown impressive dexterity and flexibility, and is set to take on other delivery robots like Amazon’s Scout.
- Ford’s Digit is a two-legged, humanoid delivery robot that can carry packages weighing up to 40 pounds.
- The robot uses advanced sensors and cameras to navigate its surroundings and avoid obstacles.
- Digit can also climb stairs and navigate uneven terrain, making it ideal for delivering packages to residential areas.
- Ford has partnered with delivery companies like Postmates and Domino’s to test Digit in real-world scenarios.
- Digit is set to take on other delivery robots like Amazon’s Scout, which uses a six-wheeled design to deliver packages.
- I love the innovation that is continually taking place
- Think how helpful this could be to carry in all of the bottled water and 2-liters 🙂