Personal AI chatbot assistants are expected to become more widespread and have a significant impact on productivity by 2023.
Chatbots will replace search engines as the primary way that people access information.
They will analyse data to personalise and optimise tasks, reduce time spent on mundane jobs, and take on important and complex tasks.
- Personal AI chatbot assistants will become more widespread and have a significant impact on productivity by 2023, according to a new report.
- Chatbots will replace search engines as the primary way that people access information.
- Chatbots will analyse data to personalise and optimise tasks, reduce time spent on mundane jobs, and take on important and complex tasks.
- Organisations are being advised to make sure to create a framework for chatbot use that is fair, transparent and follows ethical guidelines.
- Businesses that introduce chatbots early will enjoy competitive advantage over those that are slower to adopt the technology.
- I use it everyday to quickly learn new things
- I love how much time it saves me from googling and digging through result after result to find an answer
- I can’t wait until it can become even more actionable and helpful in day to day tasks.
- DeepMind’s cofounder said personal AIs will evolve to become a “chief of staff for your life,” helping you schedule, organize, and improve your life.
- Suleyman, who sold the AI company DeepMind to Google in 2014, said that these types of personalized AI systems will dramatically transform how we work and live.
- “I definitely see it evolving to be chief of staff for your life. Imagine a scheduler, an organizer, an advocate, a buyer, a booker. So it’s gonna take all those actions for you on your behalf and make things much, much easier,” he said.
- “I think this is going to happen within months… Today, we have access to information distilled in succinct and precise answers. You don’t go to use the websites on 10 blue links anymore. You go and ask your favorite AI for access to information,